The BWHR online forum is an exclusive online community for black professionals in Equality, Diversity & Inclusion / Human Resources globally, providing a place to connect, learn, empower and share ideas amongst peers. The online forum will allow members share information, increase network and gain insights into how other businesses and individuals resolve issues. You are also able to have discussions and ask questions in real time with responses from the BWHR team or the community.
The online forum is open to black professionals in HR / ED&I, those who aspire to work in HR or anyone who has an HR related issues they need support with. Members are advised to read our term of reference upon joining and may be removed from the online community if in breach of any of the conditions.
- Monthly online Q & A agenda-based sessions via Zoom
- Annual Conference and Networking Event
- Mentorship programme priority
- Access to free events; webinars and masterclass
- Replays on workshops and masterclass
- Peer to peer networking
- Weekly newsletter on HR disciplines and news
- Exclusive job roles to your inbox
- Access to industry research insight
- Employment Law support, updates and resources
- 10% discount on BWHR merchandise
- 30% membership discount on AfroBix fitness online classes
- 15% discount on your first order with Greelz + Dreenkz Afro Fusion Grills
The monthly subscription is necessary to cover the running costs of delivering resources, content and events to aid meaningful networking. The cost also covers administration for our programmes and professional development workshops, webinars and masterclass. Most importantly the membership fee you pay goes towards ensuring we can continue to provide services to the Human Resources community.
There are two types of membership – Standard and Premium. For standard membership; use coupon code hrfree to access the online forum for FREE until end of July 2021. Premium membership; use coupon code hr01 to access the forum for £7.50 until end of July 2021 plus the full benefits outlined above.
You may subscribe as a member or ally and your subscription will automatically renew each month unless you cancel. Membership is usually at £12.50 per month.
Group to discuss topics relating to Employee Relations
Group to discuss topics relating to Recruitment
Group to discuss topics relating to Mentors
Group to discuss topics relating to Mentees
Group to discuss topics relating to Equality and Diversity Strategies
Group to discuss topics relating to Health and Wellbeing
Group to discuss topics relating to Learning and Development
Group to discuss topics relating to Students and Undergraduates